SEO Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World’s Largest Search Engine, by Michael Fleischner, has been completely updated for 2013 and beyond, Google Penguin, Google Panda, Exact Match Domains, and the latest Google algorithm updates have been included in this third edition.
Whether you’re a search engine optimization expert or new to website rankings, the techniques revealed in SEO Made Simple will give you everything you need to dominate Google and other leading search engines.
SEO Made Simple features include:
- 158 pages.
- Learn about on-page optimization.
- Discover keyword research.
- Understanding Meta tags.
- Learn about heading tags.
- Find out about proper keyword placement,
- How to create site maps.
- Talks about internal linking.
- Researching the competition.
- Learn about Off-page optimization.
- Discover from which sites you should be getting links.
- Learn How to link.
- Learn how to create anchor text.
- Understanding negative link juice.
- Learn How to get links to your website.
- Find out about article and content marketing.
- How to use Link exchanges/link requests.
- Find out about directory submission.
- Talks about blogging.
- Learn about social booksmarks.
- Using press releases.
- Submitting RSS feeds.
- Discover forum marketing.
- How to get authority links.
- Find out about outsourcing.
- About the author: Michael Fleischner is a search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing expert with more than 15 years of online marketing experience. He has appeared on ABC World News, the TODAY Show, Bloomberg Radio, and other major media. Michael is also an author and Founder of MarketingScoop.com
Formats: paperback, Kindle
Edition: 3rd edition
Released: January 2, 2013