Learn Marketing with Social Media in 7 Days: Master Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for Business, by Linda Coles, provides a step-by-step guide on creating low-cost, high-impact online marketing strategies. You’ll learn how to create an effective social media presence for your business, measure your efforts, and maintain your social media sites.
Learn Marketing with Social Media in 7 Days gives you with the knowledge and tools needed to use Twitter, LindkenIn, Facebook, YouTube and other popular social media platforms to grow your business.
Learn Marketing with Social Media in 7 Days features include:
- 248 pages.
- Tips, tricks, and time-saving shortcuts.
- step-by-step guidance
- Maintain social sites in 30 minutes per day.
- Create a one-page marketing plan.
- Learn Facebook basics and content ideas.
- Monitoring your social media campaigns.
- Develop high-impact, low-cost marketing strategies.
- Harness your Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages to gain the edge on your competitors.
- Learn how other companies are using the sites and gaining success.
- Applying good manners on Facebook.
- The basics of Linkedin and how to network with Linkedin.
- How to make connections with Linkedin.
- Discover the Twitter basics and ho to use Twitter for your business.
- Learn about online etiquette and preserving your reputation.
- Learn the ins and outs of YouTube.
- How to make your website work with social media.
- Discover how to promote your social media efforts.
- How to get an effective social media plan together.
- How to set up a Facebook personal page, business page, groups page, and community page.
- What sort of content should you put on your Facebook page?.
- How to set up your Twitter account.
- Learn about advanced and auto follow Twitter tools.
- Discover how to setup your personal profile on Linkedin.
- Setting up your YouTube channel and how to upload videos.
- How to promote YouTube videos.
- Learn about social media stats.
- About the author: Linda Coles is a social media specialist helping businesses make the most of online tools to grow their customers and networks.
Formats: paperback, Kindle
Edition: 1st edition
Released: October 17, 2011