Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies by Bruce Clay and Susan Esparza, is a complete dummies guide on SEO (search engine optimization) and offers 10 books in 1 covering everything from how search engines work, keyword strategy, creating content, and more. Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies is a great book for anyone just starting out into the online marketing world or for online veterans who are looking for a refresh or some new knowledge.
Search Engine Optimization All-in-One For Dummies Features Include:
- 768 pages.
- 10 books in 1:
- How Search Engines Work.
- Keyword Strategy.
- Competitive Positioning.
- SEO Web Design.
- Creating Content.
- Optimizing the Foundations.
- Analyzing Results.
- International SEO.
- Search Marketing.
- Details the capabilities and benefits of search engine optimization.
- Learn how to gauge the success of online promotional tactics and tools.
- Learn how search engines work and how to use them to your advantage.
- How to deal with competitive positioning.
- Discover how to get the tools and learn tactics to research keywords and build keyword lists.
- Walks you through working with SEO web design.
- Find out who your significant competitors are.
- How to gather great ideas for web site content that will engage your visitors.
- See why your web server can make or break your SEO efforts.
- Discover why internal, inbound, and outbound links are all vital and the guidelines that assure their usefulness.
- Find out how to choose the perfect host.
- Build your brand and boost your business with well-planned search marketing.
- How to analyze results.
- International SEO.
- Optimizing servers for SEO.
- Discover why it helps to have a programmer handy.
- Points out the ethical guidelines you’ll want to follow.
- Tips on building keyword lists and themes.
- See what you can learn from your competition.
- How to use a ranking monitor.
- Advice on creating spider-friendly sites.
- Help choosing an analytics package.
- Pointers on taking your online business global.
- About the authors:
- Bruce Clay is a professional search engine optimization consultant. His company, Bruce Clay, Inc., appears among the top 10 most reliable SEO firms as ranked by independent research firm Goldline Research.
- Susan Esparza is a senior editor with Bruce Clay, Inc.
Price: check for updated prices
Formats: paperback, Kindle
Edition: 2nd edition
Released: January 18, 2012